April 14-17, 2014
Colorado Convention Center
Why Should You Attend?
- This trade show will be the largest mining conference in Colorado in 2014.
- Anticipated turnout of over 1,000 attendees and over 100 exhibitors.
- Networking and business development opportunities with representatives from every mineral industry in Colorado, purchasers, top level executives, vendors, and suppliers.
- Colorado is the mining expertise capital and home to many major company headquarters.
|Book your room at the Hyatt Regency Convention Center Hotel by calling 1-888-421-1442 or online. Rooms rates are $149 + tax per night. Identify yourself as attending the CMA National Western Mining Conference. Book by March 13, 2014 before the block is sold out!|
Reserve Your Exhibit Booth
Reasons to Exhibit:
- Great location and exhibit floor plan! All Exhibitors will be located in one central ballroom and will be adjacent to the session room, reception foyer, and luncheon ballroom
- Face to face business development opportunities
- Promote your brand and expand sales to new markets
- Learn about cutting edge technology and innovations
|Sustaining Member Rate (Standard Booth)||$1,100|
|Sustaining Member Rate (Prime Booth)||$1,200|
|Sustaining Member Rate (Premium Booth)||$1,300|
|Discount price for CMA Sustaining Members that exhibited in 2012 (standard)||$1,000|
|Discount price for CMA Sustaining Members that exhibited in 2012 (Prime)||$1,100|
|Discount price for CMA Sustaining Members that exhibited in 2012 (Premium)||$1,200|
|Non-Sustaining Member Rate (Standard Booth)||$1,800|
|Non-Sustaining Member Rate (Prime Booth)||$1,900|
|Non-Sustaining Member Rate (Premium Booth)||$2,000|
*Contact CMA if you are interested in joining as a sustaining member.