The conference theme, “Rethinking Strategies, Regaining Ground: Building Mile High Mining Opportunities” will not only review recent developments in mining, but offer insights and strategies on restructuring, risk assessment and planning, and on weathering the downturn.
Sessions and presentations will focus on a number of cutting edge topics and new developments in Colorado, including:
- Newmont Mining Corporation’s, the nation’s leading gold producer, acquisition of the state’s most productive gold mine, the Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine.
- The latest developments in Colorado’s coal industry, a review of regulatory issues, and what industry merger and acquisition activity will shape Colorado’s future.
- How sodium bicarbonate production will increase substantially in coming years.
- How to come out ahead in federal mine safety and health regulations.
- Managing financial distress and other panels on how to become more efficient and productive.
Learn how to survive the current commodity challenges and prepare for the next upcycle! CMA’s 118th National Western Mining Conference & Exhibition is one event you won’t want to miss!